Vai al contenuto
severn

up and down, up and down, up and down.

J.M.

• Posted On: Oct 28, 2013 06:08 PM by Staff

• Attached to this e-mail is a notice Cod. received alleging that material on your website infringes a copyright. This notice was sent to Cod. under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). A good summary of the DMCA can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMCA#DMCA_Title_II:_Online_Copyright_Infringement_Liability_Limitation_Act

The DMCA has three steps. The notice C. received is the first step.

This notice triggers automatic removal or take down provisions under the DMCA. Cod. understands that this “guilty until proven innocent” aspect of the DMCA can be unfair, but its required by law.

If you believe the DMCA notice contains errors, you should immediately contact the person who sent the notice. Please let me know by e-mail if they agree to withdraw the notice. I will then contact them to verify the withdrawal.

Under the DMCA, you have the option to protest this notice. If you wish to protest the notice, you must submit a counter notice to Cod.. The elements of the counter notice are identified below, and in more detail in the Wikipedia entry. Please make sure you fully understand the DMCA before presenting Cod. with a DMCA counter notice. It may be helpful for you to consult with your attorney. Unfortunately Cod. cannot provide you with legal advice on this matter. Before submitting a counter notice, you must do one of the following:

A. You can remove the material and then present a counter notice. If you do this, the rest of your website will remain active; or

B. You can leave the material active and present a counter notice. If you do this, your site will be disabled during the 10 -14 day waiting period required by the DMCA.

It is important that you take action immediately. Please let me know, within 3 days of this e-mail that you have taken down the material. If I do not hear from you within this period of time, the DMCA requires Cod. to take down the material.

On behalf of the staff at Cod., I thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and for your continued business.

Only, if you wish to protest this notice, you must include in your affidavit:

Your physical or electronic signature.

The urls, or names of the materials that have been removed. If you are only giving their names, you must include the original location.

The following statements: I state, under the penalty of perjury that I have good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification by the complainant of the material that was removed or disabled. I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if the my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found. I will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection ©(1)© or an agent of such person.

JM

Security and Abuse Manager

[email protected]

(TEL) 913.563.6447 (FAX) 913.890.7793

ENGAGE US: TWITTER | BLOG | LINKEDIN

*********************************************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************************************

IP 216.55.166.241

URGE - waiting for feedback

as we are notifying infringement of the streaming of a live event, it is necessary that you remove the availability of the illegal streaming during the broadcasting of the event.

Dear Sirs,

Sky Italia s.r.l. is an Italian company subject to the direction of 21st Century Fox , that, under its trademark SKY, is the operator of Italy's largest digital pay television platform and a leading broadcaster of sports, movies, entertainment and news.

We have been informed that the below-referenced account, at the noted date and time, has been utilized to offer the streaming of the following copyrighted television programs:

Account channel http://--------.org/portal/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

The account named http://-----.org/portal/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1 is broadcasting in streaming a tv channel that Sky Italia is offering to own subscribers by SKY channel.

Monday 28th of ottobre 2013 at 8.48.00 PM CET

Therefore, the following DMCA-notification information is being provided to you. We appreciate your enforcement of copyright law and support of our rights in this matter.

[http://www.d-ne.com/dmca/Anno%202013/ottobre/lunedi%2028/28-10-2013%2020.47.40.jpg]

I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I hereby state and declare that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

We request that you: (i) immediately disable access and remove all accounts to the individual who has engaged in the conduct described above and/or (ii) take other appropriate action against the account holder under your Terms of Service and (iii) provide us with IP address from which the abovementioned TV programs were broadcasted.

We'd like to draw your attention on the importance to remove the abovementioned channels as soon as you receive this notification.

In the absence of your compliance with the above legitimate requests we reserve the right to commence legal proceedings against you with no further notice.

We appreciate your enforcement of copyright law and support of our rights in this matter.

Kind Regards.

Vittorio Livraghi

Copyright Owner Contact Information

Vittorio Livraghi

Antipiracy Unit

Sky Italia s.r.l.

[email protected]

Sky Italia s.r.l. designates DGT Network for send by the email [email protected] notifications of claimed copyright infringement regarding the illegal streaming of Sky Italia programmes.

[http://www.dgt-network.com/dmca/logo%20sky%202.jpg]

Current email was sent by Linkdec Full version

Best Regards,

Joshua Montgomery

Cod. Customer Care

io

• Posted On: Oct 29, 2013 05:09 AM by User

• hi,

I do streaming, the server is made ??out to me and I answer it.

Or give me back the money and close the server.

Regard, Fabio

io

• Posted On: Oct 29, 2013 05:15 AM by User

• in your dedicated server (pdf) agreement does not say anything about streaming...

io

• Posted On: Oct 29, 2013 09:12 PM by User

• hi,

ok not to put streaming on your server, is ok?

Regars, Fabio

io

• Posted On: Oct 30, 2013 03:32 AM by User

• i not speak inglesh you translate italian language.

1) io ho autorizzato il pagamento di 25 euro e invece ora guardo la visa ed vi siete presi dei soldi che io non ho autorizzato (28,61? and 18,15?).

2) io faccio streaming sul mio sito xl-it.org, se non me lo permettete, cambio hosting e mi restituite i soldi.

3) io non ho abbonamenti a sky con sky italia, io ho pagato un altro fornitore pay per view, (Fut.) in Francia dei canali TV, io non ho nessun contratto con sky italia

io

• Posted On: Oct 30, 2013 03:39 AM by User

• ? urgente!

le risorse del server sono limitate e non si pu? fare streaming.

se mi ridate i soldi che vi siete presi mi fate un favore, se non mi restituite almeno i soldi rubati, si v? per vie legali.

Vi ha contattati sky italia per chiudere lo streaming e a me non mi avete contattato, come vi permettete di limitare le risorse del server, il mio fornitore delle pay pe view mi permette il re-streaming.

saluti

io

• Posted On: Oct 30, 2013 03:40 AM by User

• urgente!

le risorse del server sono limitate e non si pu? fare streaming.

se mi ridate i soldi che vi siete presi mi fate un favore, se non mi restituite almeno i soldi rubati, si v? per vie legali.

Vi ha contattati sky italia per chiudere lo streaming e a me non mi avete contattato, come vi permettete di limitare le risorse del server, il mio fornitore delle pay pe view mi permette il re-streaming.

saluti

J.M.

• Posted On: Oct 30, 2013 02:59 PM by Staff

• Hello,

You may host a streaming server with Cod. however the streams cannot contain any copy-written content. The DMCA complaint is requesting that all Sky Italia s.r.l. content be disabled immediately.

Best Regards,

J. M.

Cod. Customer Care

ieri sky non è riuscita a far nientemdrbig.gif,ho fatto lo streaming della diretta goal serie A, il server funziona tutt'ora.tease.gif

2v2e2xx.png

Modificato da severn

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ora devo rispondere a queste:

A. You can remove the material and then present a counter notice. If you do this, the rest of your website will remain active; or

B. You can leave the material active and present a counter notice. If you do this, your site will be disabled during the 10 -14 day waiting period required by the DMCA.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ti rinchiuderanno in una caSA FAMIGLIA :closedeyes:

OPS cioè ops

Ma lui sta bene nelle case famiglia.

Per lui ci vogliono i lacci.... allora lì si incazza.

:asd:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

OPS cioè ops

Ma lui sta bene nelle case famiglia.

Per lui ci vogliono i lacci.... allora lì si incazza.

:asd:

non venire a chiedermi se ti presto la diagnosi di psicosi, so già come finisce, ti ricoverano in manicomio, ti piacciono i ragazzini, inizi a toccarli, ti piace da matti e piano piano arrivi al dunque, no no assolutamente, non mi chiedere la diagnosi di psicosi e poi è mia, sai quanto ho faticato per averla?!

Modificato da severn

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

mmortadello? Google legge nello spoiler?

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

OPS cioè ops

'azz che fantasia eh però, un piccolissimo gesto di solidarietà, mi raccomando mai eh mai!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

mmortadello? Google legge nello spoiler?

si, dovrebbe solo assegnare un rank più basso perché è testo nascosto, ma lo indicizza.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

1z88dh.png

Hello,
We've received numerous DMCA notices in the past hour. Regardless if any content was streamed through the server we are forced to suspend services in violation of the Codero Terms of Service Sections 2.1 , 2.2.2, 2.2.4 - Enabling and facilitating illegal acts (by maintaining the links / search engine, etc).

Best Regards,

J M
Cod. Customer Care

il forum (invisionmmorsellato) non accetta la prima riga con l'rtmp e ho dovuto fare uno screenshot, che poi sarebbe l'oggetto del ticket.

il server l'hanno chiuso perchè secondo loro uso adobe server rtmp, falso perchè mi hanno tagliato la banda e si legge pure sul player che non è utilizzabile e l'hanno tagliata il primo giorno e non + ripristinata nonostante i miei ticket.

14m9xeb.png

Modificato da severn

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

e poi ci sono i Clava:

2q1cj7n.png

la stessa cosa che stà succedendo con la psichiatria e quello che racconto, ma bisogna tener conto anche dei Clava

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Sei senza speranza :doh:

Ti hanno chiuso il server perché hai violato i TOS e ti dicono anche quali oltretutto su segnalazione della DMCA, ma non fa nulla continua pure cosi'.

Modificato da claclo62

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti